Knit up this attractive capelet pattern using DMC Belinda all natural yarn. The soft natural feel of Belinda yarn of bamboo, wool and linen feel great against your skin. Once stitched, the “Basolan” anti-shrinking treatment enables it to be machine washed in lukewarm water with a suitable detergent. It should not be spun dried, but squeezed lightly to remove excess water and dried flat. Ironing won’t be necessary.
- Level: Intermediate
- Knitted with DMC Belinda wool, 50g balls, 67 yards
- Knitting Needle size: 9 or 10
- Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows=4”x4”
- measured over stockinette stitch using 2 strands of yarn held together
- Small/Medium: 12 balls of yarn
- Large: 13 balls of yarn